Saturday 15 June 2019

MEMORIES ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL


This four years have completely changed my live. I remember lots of things like the first day. My first day wasn’t another day for me, I wanted to be in class with my friends. And I was nervous because of the new teachers, the new subjects, the exams and lots of things, but also I was happy because I Knew I was starting a new age for me.
The first year was really good. I met lots of new friends. I liked the teachers that I had. I studied a lot and my notes the first year were really good. I liked the projects of the high school and the trips to other cities. The project that I liked the most was the one that we did in English class about a Shakespeare’s work. I really liked this year.
The second year was a really good year too. I made lots of new friends that I with them. My notes were really good too, but this year some teachers weren’t really good. I enjoyed projects that we had made in music classes and all the trips to other places.
I think the third year was the best one because I was in class with all my friends, the teachers were really good and I had really good notes. This year it flew by. Also I liked the classes with Michael and I made new friends. I enjoyed a lot the art classes because we did lots of interesting projects.
This year have not end yet but I’m enjoying it too much. I’m studying a lot but the notes are good. I liked a lot the trip to Ireland because I met a new culture, new people, I met lots of friends and it helped me a lot with my English level, It was a really good experience. But the think that I liked the most this year is the end of course trip to Malaga because I have been with all my friends and I visited lots of grateful places. The funniest moment of the trip were the nights.
Anyway this had been a really good experience to me, this four years have helped me to grow a lot as a person, to make new friends and to learn new things that will help me a lot in the future. But I’m staying with the funny moments in the classes because this four years have been the funniest ones in my life even though sometimes the teachers got mad with us.

1 comment: